Quixotic is a fairly new, trendy cafe in Highland Park off of Cleveland Ave. It has replaced White Rock for those of you who are familiar with the area. I haven’t tried their coffee but their cookies are pretty good! As an added plus, they have Kombucha on tap!
I was lucky to have my friend, Katie Williams, along for this one! I was having a difficult time deciding what type of cookie I was eating. Katie spoke up and said, “it’s obviously peanut butter!”
I should have known.
Also, I have been taking simple, overhead pictures of the cookies I’ve been eating. I think that it gets the job done well and presents the cookie in a non-subjective manner. However, I guess Katie is some kind of aesthetic professional because she took my phone and insisted I use a more artsy photo. This one’s for you!
- Coated with sugar (interesting)
- thick (awesome)
- subdued peanut taste, not overwhelming (nice)
- lacks chocolate, sadly (it’s okay, though)
- not a typical cookie due to thickness and texture
- like a “muffie” from Panera (8.1)
- definitely peanut buttery
- lack of chocolate is sad but we deal
- place also has good kombucha on tap
Address: 769 Cleveland Ave S, St Paul, MN 55116