7.8 (me) – 7.5 (Sofie)
This cookie is more of a scone/cookie. It is made with oats and is soft and scone-ish (thicker and not round) rather than crisp and round like a typical cookie. That is okay. Everything is just fine. Sofie joined me to rate and taste this cookie! I will be performing joint cookie-tasting evaluations now and then. Also, I will be posting pictures of the cookies now!
River Rock is a great, organic cafe in St. Peter, MN near Gustavus Adolphus College – Sofie attends college there.
Address: 301 S Minnesota Ave, St Peter, MN 56082
Cookie Attributes (with Sofie’s comments as well, they are in “”!)
- “looks really good”
- appears healthy (no form of grease/oil on plate)
- visible chocolate chips
- free-form and hearty looking
- tastes kind of like a cliff bar but better
- better with butter? (tried and can confirm, yes)
- quite chewy
- organic (SUPA COOL!)
- better as a snack vs dessert
- banana bread-ish